Monday, March 14, 2011

Orange County Bus routes - Westminster…updating

…Enterprise Rent a Car, Westminster Ave – I rented a car from them in 1995… I went to a music store to look at pianos…

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: I was getting a copy of a local bus route one evening…

I worked with a man named Archie

I just purchased a mirror, purchased two others

My sister works for a Dentist

Professional Pharmacy seems the most likely, I think the parking lot of the strip mall west of the Pharmacy…Manna Pharmacy is a possibility but there were no apartments around…

_____________________________________

Here where I live, I just came from Whole Foods about an hour ago, where I inadvertently jacked up some drivers going into Whole Foods, I had a lapse in my thinking…

___________________________________________________

I’ve been to Petco, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, KFC, Art Supply Warehouse – Ort’s in my area, C’est Si Bon (Mall), Radio Shack frequently, soldering iron,

No comments: