Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I was using Choline Chloride in 1995…updating…is this enough?

…which I purchased at a health food store for my gallbladder.   I bought more in 2005 or so from a place in Nevada…

World Health Center

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Screws…

1995 – I stayed with my mother for several months, then I was driving back and forth between Wilmington, Raleigh and Greenville, I stayed at hotels in these various places, alone, I was taking all sorts of vitamins, frequented Harmony Farms, hooked up with this guy at IHOP for a few days, he told me he swiped a handful of cash from this guy’s car then I moved on.   I think I got hooked into this stuff when I slept in the parking lot of the IHOP in a car with another woman who I met at the shelter, we went to see Bette Midler at Walnut Creek.   Before this is when I witnessed a shelter resident eating corn starch, she was severely underweight.   I did eat at the IHOP before this because I liked their chocolate chip pancakes and I ate there in the 80’s and I frequented the restaurant while attending AA.

I frequented the NCSU track during the day for exercise running up and down the steps in the  bleachers, ( also one who uses bleach, could relate to the wash woman nick name and the Ripper).   Could be part of some Greek athlete’s story or Althea’s Gibbs’ story.

1996, I had the accident in Wilmington.  Then I stayed at the beach.  Then I went back to Hyde County where I got an apartment, then got arrested, locked up, lost my apartment, lived with my cousins, then went to prison for 4 months.   Then I acted out, was sent to NCCIW for meds, sent back to FCCW, then put in solitary for most of my stay where I wrote and drew some.  Placed in a dormitory, then drew the colored pictures, enmeshed with other prisoners, heard some stories witnessed pot smoking in courtyard…the saga continued until 1999.

One would not believe the horrors I have seen in my own country and the way some people have been forced to live…

No comments: