Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Sheriff in my hometown was hired by the DEA…updating

…his cousin is running the bank in our hometown…he was involved in a major drug bust in Hyde, stopping and arresting drivers of a tractor trailer loaded with marijuana that had come in from a boat in the sound, I was not living there are the time but heard about it.  I got mixed up with the Sheriff’s department in 1996 when I got arrested.

SONNY Bono, former husband and singing partner of superstar Cher, was clubbed to death by hit men on the orders of drug and weapons dealers who feared he was going to expose them, a former FBI agent claims.

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/080406.htm

It was rumored that he had taken money from the bust and built condos in Hyde, that never rented.  They were later burned down.  I have to wonder if there wasn’t something going on in Nevada related to this…

No comments: