Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1998…updated

 bathing nude[2]

I got out of prison in January…went to stay with my sister in Wake Forest, then went back to Wilmington…then went to Hyde…

I wrote The Audacious Avarice…I’m nothing like the person in the story though…an avarice of souls…living in Don Green house when I wrote it…I did an introductory thing with this Writer’s Club via Writer’s Digest, they wanted too much for the stuff and I was informed they would take advantage of my work so I sent the material back…

engelhard, NC don green house big house on Elm Street WEstwood, CA

I watched Wag the Dog there also.  I have receipts from all the films I rented around that time, up to and after 9/11.

Dream Catcher, some things in that film might be connected or at least made me wonder…

Lived behind this building just before going to the hospital…

store in front of barn 264 engelhard

I committed myself in to the psychiatric hospital, June, my sister took me there…I had a breakdown…

then I went to the VA hospital from there and then to Chapel Hill.

No comments: