Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I have put together thus far…

I have a more photos that I have taken, many of these are from the Google Map where I finally have been able to put together the photos and sketches I have…most of the photos and sketches I have collected were before I knew anything about Sonny Bono’s death, which was only about 4 years ago… 2007…I happened onto a website that mentioned his death and that it was thought to be a homicide…  best western tahoe

The image below looks a little like where we lived in VA, the fence on Trout Avenue is identical to the one at Camelot Village where I live…I realize they are not that uncommon…

trout creek ave 1 trout creek ave 2 trout creek ave...tahoe

tahoe beverly lodge

shepherd's road

Below – Sail In Motel, Tahoe…

sail in motel - carolina beach motel, nc

Columbus Motel, wilmington, nc

sacramento ave tahoe

trout creek - St. Theresa

Across from the Catholic Church, Tahoe

fence on tahoe...

I don’t know if there is a crucifix in this church or not…

Copy of COPY OF WOMAN ON CROSS Copy of Copy of COPY OF WOMAN ON CROSS

I purchased this crucifix while with my sister in 2004…at Michael’s, I have since discovered it might be related to  the crucifix which was cleaned recently and hangs in a Catholic Church in Italy…

crucifix

Putting the screws to him…

Copy of GIMLET

The next three images were taken at Camelot Village where I live in 2003…

 camelot snow...

camelot 2

 camelot Chapel Hill, NC

Camelot Inn Greenville, I stayed here frequently between 1995 and 1998…

Camelot Inn greenville

Camelot 2003…camelot c-1 c-2

I ate at the IHOP many times during my homelessness, at one time K, someone I had rented from came in a blasted me for something, she reminded me of Cher, but much bigger…now I’m thinking there was a confrontation between two people…

IHOP

Running With Scissors…

 Running - hair cutters

Ten Thousand Villages was in Chapel Hill also, no longer here…

boxing canada

No comments: