Sunday, March 20, 2011

Professional Pharmacy…updating…

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Orange County Bus routes - Westminster…updating

In 1994, I, Kay Gibbs, was walking up the street after having stopped in at the Westminster Presbyterian Church (this could be slang for something else), my ex-roommate drove by in her truck and stopped in the parking lot and waited for me to get there.   We had a conversation and she asked me if I was angry with her and I admitted I was, then I asked her to take me to the IHOP to get something to eat.  She drove me to the IHOP and we talked and she wouldn’t go in with me for a cup of coffee then she left.   I got to the motel and she called me on the phone, then the next thing I know police are knocking on my door.  She claimed i had jumped into the back of her truck moving down the street and threatened her with a pistol (which I do not own) concealed under the blue denim shirt I had across my arm. 

This is what led me to think there was some sort of drug deal going on in the area that might have gone wrong or something…

Update - What I think really went down – I think Sonny was mixed up with someone who frequented some drug dealer in this are or maybe went for medication at the drug store.   I think he met with some ex maybe Cher for dinner or some other matter…I think this person might have been an artist and had pawned something for money for drugs or medication…or maybe he owned the dealer some money.   Then something else with the truck was mixed up in it and apparently someone jumped into the back of a truck with a weapon…

Update - Trask Avenue – Cube and Hypercube – Vertical Labyrinth – EDA -

Wyoming Street, Westminster, Ca -

pro pharmacy

This is where my incident occurred…this property has changed since the incident, there was a gravel parking lot and no other stores, just a small Pharmacy…I used to live on a street on the opposite side of the road from the pharmacy just a block or so away…

whitaker drug store

I think the tree in this image below might be what I was seeing on the bike path, an acquaintance of mine used the name Wyoming occasionally…

wyoming street westminsterdecaying treetree on path

bolin creek path 2010 1

No comments: