Sunday, March 20, 2011

While living here…1989-90

I was lifting weights.  I had a weight bench and a set of barbells.   I later found a picture of Marilyn Monroe when she was lifting some weights, so I later figured it was something from Marilyn Monroe…I had been in the Psyche Hospital before wanting to hang myself with the rope I used to make a weight lifting device suspended from the door sill in my apartment…

Then I saw the film Final Analysis, I still didn’t get it about Marilyn until I saw a documentary about her suspected murder…the Doctor claimed there were contusions all over her body…

It was while living here and after my fight that I did the damage to the house and threw the pipe into the pond, then went to prison…I kept a dream journal prior to this and had a most lengthy and detailed dream, as if it were an account someone was telling, which I recorded prior to this event, I only recently connected to these events.

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Receipts from Susan…

No comments: