Thursday, March 1, 2012

I just viewed Rizzoli and Isles, Don’t Need Another Hero, now I see what happened…

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: Oh, I just realized something…

…I must have made this connection but it must have been dissociated from my awareness when the writer wrote this up because I blogged about castrati and female sexuality issues I was uncovering based on experiences from my childhood, information which had also been dissociated due to the numerous television programs I had viewed in the past.   Watching this triggered my memories of knowledge I had gained about my family issues.   Cecil Armstrong Gibbs might have been the victim of this history, what caused him to become a pianist rather than a singer.   I can only assume this kind of psychic trauma can have a profound affect on a male, why it was dissociated and projected onto a female.

Dissociation MS Dissociation MS 2

No comments: