Sunday, March 18, 2012

I was messing around with these when I located a video of Cher’s 1975 show when she performed…updated

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: Blinds…

…Got To Have Friends.  I had taken some glutamic acid years earlier which apparently triggered my memories of that episode and my brain was trying to make sense of the content before I found the video.  I played the Baggage Buster which likely triggered some of the activity.

This is not my photograph I don’t know whose it is, I just did the designs here, not really designing, just emptying out my mind.  I didn’t know what I was doing until I found her video which I likely viewed in the late 70’s as I was a Cher fan.

cher 303cher 283cher 293

    cher 372cher 362

I used to live at Glendale Court Apartments Greenville, NC, 1977, where I met Evelyn Fitzgerald…notice the blinds upstairs…

105 Glendale Court Apt Everett MA

No comments: