Monday, March 12, 2012

This came to me as I have frequently looked at the moon over the past few years…updated

The occipital lobe of the brain re-creates what we see and stores it in stereo in both hemispheres of the brain.   What is thought to be the dissociation of one person into two, is merely some brains ways of processing images.

Rizzoli & Isles - The Beast in Me - Episode Recap - YouTube | Kay's Film Analysis#!/

In doing so I often see what seems like two moons, merged into one.   I was diagnosed with astigmatism.   I usually see something like this image below.   I have had this problem all my life.  Reading about dual personalities, I decided my astigmatism was really some kind of an anomaly as the result of this dual personality, or my brain records two images in the occipital lobe and I am unable to completely merge the two images within the brain.   I discovered this when taking something, taurine I think or GABA, which altered my brain and my vision suddenly became clearer and one night I clearly saw the moon without this anomaly.

I am guessing this merging did not occur due to conflicts in the mind…

moon astigmatism

No comments: