Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sounds familiar…updated

Santa impersonator faces new charge | abc11.com

Likely some of Edward Weston’s baggage he was probably reenacting what Von Baden was seeing herself.  I was in Apex in the early to mid 80’s.  Had photographic equipment prior to that, not with me at the time as it had been sold to a gay nurse.  No sexual paraphernalia. 

Lots of movies out there about it, I’ve seen two, Gothica and I can’t think of the other.  

I think he looks a bit like the guy I was in college with who photographed me during the streaking outbreak at ECU.   Some professor or photographer taking pictures of native Africans or something like it?

Also connected to Jerri Hall and her fountain dipping in Italy…

I don’t understand why people can’t see this before they start making public issues out of people’s behavior.   Who’s gonna make that million off this poor man while he spends years in prison.

No comments: