Sunday, March 18, 2012

I remember seeing part of a room with a corner room like in this house where I was locked up…

…I once thought it was our apartment in Portsmouth, VA but when I started sketching it I realized it wasn’t our house.  I by accident found this place while trying to locate Parker’s house in Medford.   This all happened after I figured out going down Millbrook Road in Raleigh, NC was something happening in the 1680’s…

I think I was in several psychiatric hospitals in Massachusetts also, not sure about the newest one but I think so as I found numerous houses that looked liked it’s facade.

Was it Katherine?

I feel sure about this house as there was something about it collapsing that has caused me to be acraphobic I think…

This is what I saw in our apartment in Portsmouth…The person in MA may have run out into the street and was hit by a car.

apartment in portsmouth, va

21 Nielson St Everett, MA 2

Recognize this place below…

West Wyoming Ave, Melrose, MA

No comments: