Saturday, June 25, 2011

What happened in chronological order…

Gibbs/Partin…
A few days ago as I was crossing the parking lot to the sidewalk…

at the mall I saw a man in a car that appeared to have a long grayish beard.  When I looked back at him he had his right hand up to his mouth.

I was certain of what I say and my first impression was that he looked like Kelly Adams with a long beard, then I realized it could be one of my relatives, DW Gibbs or Henry Gibbs, both who had beards.

I thought I was seeing things.

She looks like the person I know to be Debra Parker…

I did not think about this until today…

Patricia Partin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…who I met in the US Army in 1974.

This would connect Partin with the Tuzigoot Monument in Arizona and possibly the Humber crossing…

I have seen this…update 3

"The more intense my elation and curiosity, the heavier I became, until a moment in which I was so massive that I was back in my body, and back in the world." p. 121. He finds himself on the grass at UCLA in a line of people playing golf. "

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

Blob – Mama Cass Elliot…???  I keep hitting on her a lot…

Update 3:  Arrowhead Mills…mill house floor,  black people employed…I heard Erin McKeown’s song, Blackbirds, on a cd sample from School Kid’s records in 1999 and immediately liked the song.

I fully understand and have experienced what Castenada is talking about here…updated

…but only for a short period of time and I was out when I went into this state.  I have been able to do it in my sleep.

It is possible that this could be what happened to Partin…

During another dreaming visit, Castaneda is supposedly gliding through the tunnels when he comes to a halt "in a tunnel that seemed somehow larger than the others. My dreaming attention became riveted on the size and configuration of that tunnel, and it would have stayed glued there had I not been made to turn around. My dreaming attention focused then on a blob of energy a bit bigger than the shadow entities. It was blue, like the blue in the center of a candle’s flame." p.120. He recognizes that it is not a shadow entity but foreign, and becomes "absorbed in sensing it," ignoring the efforts of the scout that brought him to signal him to leave. "Suddenly, a considerable force made me spin around and put me squarely in front of the blue shape. As I gazed at it, it turned into the figure of a person: very small, slender, delicate, almost transparent." Id. He tries unsuccessfully to determine its gender, to ask the emissary about it, and then to talk to this entity. He senses a barrier between them that he can’t break, and then experiences a variety of reactions: "I even felt elation, because I knew that the scout had finally shown me another human being caught in that world. I only despaired at the possibility that we were not able to communicate perhaps because the stranger was one of the sorcerers of antiquity and belonged to a time different from mine." Id.

"The more intense my elation and curiosity, the heavier I became, until a moment in which I was so massive that I was back in my body, and back in the world." p. 121. He finds himself on the grass at UCLA in a line of people playing golf. "The person in front of me had solidified at the same rate. We stared at each other for a fleeting instant. It was a girl, perhaps six or seven years old. I thought I knew her. On seeing her, my elation and curiosity grew so out of proportion that they triggered a reversal. I lost mass so fast that in another instant I was again a blob of energy in the inorganic beings’ realm. The scout came back for me and hurriedly pulled me away." Id. Castaneda wakes up with a fright, and supposedly spends much of the next two days trying to determine what happened. "After a few days, a dark and mysterious certainty began to get hold of me, a certainty that grew by degrees until I had no doubt about its authenticity: I was sure that the blue blob of energy was a prisoner in the inorganic beings’ realm." Id.

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

In Castaneda’s next "dreaming" session, he reaches the shadows’ world and his dreaming attention is "inescapably attracted to that blob of energy. In a matter of seconds, I was next to it." Id. "All of a sudden, the blue, round shape turned into the little girl I had seen before. She craned her thin, delicate, long neck to one side and said in a barely audible whisper, ‘Help me!’ . . . . I stood frozen, galvanized by genuine concern." Id. He senses that he is experiencing feelings back in his physical body, which is asleep in bed, the awareness of which suddenly causes the other shadow beings to scurry away, leaving him alone with the little girl. "I watched her and became convinced that I knew her. She seemed to falter as if she were about to faint. A boundless wave of affection for her enveloped me." p. 126. He tries to direct his thoughts to her, but feels them blocked "by a membrane of energy I could not pierce. The little girl seemed to understand my despair and actually communicated with me, directly into my thoughts. She told me, essentially, what don Juan had already said: that she was a scout caught in the webs of that world.

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

This is the day of my birthday, I was in Wilmington, NC or traveling between there and Raleigh, NC…

November 18, 1995 – At that day’s Sunday session, Castaneda talked about the Blue Scout, who was not present, claiming she was "always alert and used words with maximum effect." He told us she argued with him a lot as to how he should be using his energy (i.e., that he should be "storing it up to make the leap"), and told us she did not approve of him meeting with our group "all the time." Castaneda told us, "I do not say anything." Now, after the November 1995 workshop, she had supposedly suggested to him to get the group together on a Sunday "so that she can read something to you." Castaneda claimed that he acted like he was not meeting with us anymore, supposedly responding, "Uhh, Kylie can probably dig up their numbers to call them together again." Castaneda then looked for Adam and Michael Salter to specifically ask them not to say anything to the Blue Scout about the Sunday sessions [since they often saw her around UCLA where they lived].

Blue Scout Chronology Part III

My car was broken into in Wilmington, NC at the Salvation Army shelter…

January 1996 – Cleargreen begins publishing Castaneda’s The Warrior’s Way: A Journal of Applied Hermeneutics. Four issues are mailed to subscribers before the journal is terminated in Spring 1996. Castaneda proudly informs the Sunday group that Nury is primarily responsible for the design and artwork on the Journal, although the design credit contained in the journal itself is "Journal design by Elaby Gaethen." This is clearly a pseudonym for Nury. The second and third issues, for February and March, each contain a poem authored by "the Blue Scout." The March poem is entitled "Angels’ Flight." The February poem, entitled "The Conception of a B.F.," reads as follows:

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

I had an accident in my car in Wilmington, NC…

February 4, 1996 – Sunday session with Castaneda.

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

Went to Durham, VA was prescribed Klonopin…

March 31, 1996 – Sunday session with Castaneda

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

Drifted back and forth from Greenville to Raleigh to Wilmington again…

July 20-25, 1996 - Intensive Tensegrity Workshop at UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion at which Castaneda, the three Witches and "Marie Alexander" (the Blue Scout) all spoke.

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

went to the IFC shelter, got kicked out…was caught in Hurricane Fran in September in Durham…then went to Engelhard…

My mother’s husband was a commercial fisherman – I was stopped by the sheriff and hauled to jail for driving without a license…

November 3, 1996 – Sunday session with Castaneda

Castaneda told us he used to fish for information about Taisha and Florinda from don Juan. Don Juan would say something like, "Florinda is having a strange time with her father," and Castaneda, his ears pricking up, would respond, "Oh, yes? What’s happening?" But don Juan would not fall for it; he would just point out to him, "You’re fishing." But the Blue Scout, he claimed, "is an artist at getting information like that, because she ‘sees.’" He said she would come to him and synopsize something that was happening. She would put out so many details that were right that he just assumed that she knew, so he would say a little bit more about it. Then she would get horribly angry and say, "Why didn’t you tell me!" Then he would realize she "didn’t know, that she just got it out of me," and he would not believe he had fallen for it again. "But it happens all the time. She mesmerizes me."

He claimed that she "mesmerized me when she was seven years old." He asserted that he took care of her for awhile when she was seven and did the same thing to him.

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

I was in Engelhard biking around town, taking the Taurine and MSM Tyrosine again – corrections…

November 29-December 1, 1996 - Pasadena Workshop at the Pasadena Center Exhibition Building.

Castaneda, Florinda, Carol and Taisha spoke, and Nury read the chapter from the book in progress, "Memorable Events" (published in 1998 as The Active Side of Infinity), about Carol Tiggs’s return. [This chapter was not included in the final, published version of The Active Side of Infinity.]

Blue Scout Chronology Part IV

I was living at Mattamuskeet Village until February 1997 at which time I was evicted, then stayed with my cousin Elizabeth until I could make other arrangements.   Finally moved in with another cousin.

While living with my cousin, I watched Sonny and Cher show in TV Land Channel and recall watching Snow White, Night of Terror.   In August they had started up the grain dryer behind my Aunt’s house.  I remember stashing a valium I was given for a procedure which I never got basically because I forgot about it, and took one.  I laid down in bed and I suddenly felt like I had died.  I thought it was my grandmother who had already passed.

got kicked out of my apartment in February 1997…

February 15-16, 1997 - Intensive Review Workshop on the Cal State University Long Beach campus. [Nury read the chapter from the book in progress, "Memorable Events" (published in 1998 as The Active Side of Infinity), detailing Castaneda’s encounter with the three inorganics in the desert who ask him for a ride. In it, Castaneda described the three as "a writer, an aspiring agent and a lesbian" (but strangely failed to connect up these descriptions with the obvious current counterparts of these "inorganics": the three whom he had previously referred to as "cyclic beings" in other workshops—Bruce Wagner, Tracy Kramer and Zaia Alexander—who had first known each other in grade school. [This chapter was not included in the final, published version of The Active Side of Infinity.]

Blue Scout Chronology Part V

I was living at Mattamuskeet Village until February 1997 at which time I was evicted, then stayed with my cousin Elizabeth until I could make other arrangements.   Finally moved in with another cousin.

While living with my cousin, I watched Sonny and Cher show in TV Land Channel and recall watching Snow White, Night of Terror.   In August they had started up the grain dryer behind my Aunt’s house.  I remember stashing a valium I was given for a procedure which I never got basically because I forgot about it, and took one.  I laid down in bed and I suddenly felt like I had died.  I thought it was my grandmother who had already passed.

I was with my sister and brother-in-law and niece for a short time…

February 7-8, 1998 - Not-Doing Workshop at Pomona Fairplex Convention Center.

Blue Scout Chronology Part V

There was a disagreement and I left and went to Wilmington, NC stayed at the Roadway Inn - swirling dervishes…

Roamed around Greenville and Raleigh again, sleeping in the streets.  Then finally went back to Engelhard, NC.

Got up with Don and he offered me his place as he was not going to be around…I stayed there for a short time and started to write.

Don Green's

big house on Elm Street WEstwood, CA

Got paranoid and left.   Lived in the barn for awhile, then got tired of the insanity and got my sister to take me to Cherry Hospital, was there for a short time and was transferred to the Durham, VA and then went to stay with a male friend on Elm Street in Carrboro, NC.  From there I got my own place where I have remained to the present.

I was raped in 1993…
Blue Scout…updated

4492096421_86c24e00ba

Did this in prison I think…or Cherry Hospital…

dead tree img

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 10:06 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Elm Street houses…updated

the bottom one most resembles the one in which I lived, in Carrboro, NC

elm street house 2

The yellow mark indicates the area where I slept one night while in my car…

elm street house 3, westwood, CA elm street, westwood CA

I met Renata in 1994…

at the Ark Shelter in Raleigh with her boyfriend…she was pregnant.

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 11:05 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Kyle ~ China Moon…

Posted by Kay F Gibbs at 11:40 PM 0 comments Links to this post

The house in Carrboro, NC where I stayed for 8 months…

…there was an incident and I had to leave and went to Options shelter for a short time and hocked my portable word processor…

elm street carrboro, nc

Carolyn was a roommate after I was dragged out of the lake…

The scout took us, in the blink of an eye, to where you were lying, half dead, and Carol dragged you out." Id. Don Juan also advises him, "You did free the scout . . . but you gave up your life. Or, worse yet, you gave up your freedom. The inorganic beings let the scout go, in exchange for you." pp. 139.

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

No comments: