Friday, June 24, 2011

I was with my sister and brother-in-law and niece for a short time…

February 7-8, 1998 - Not-Doing Workshop at Pomona Fairplex Convention Center.

Blue Scout Chronology Part V

There was a disagreement and I left and went to Wilmington, NC stayed at the Roadway Inn - swirling dervishes…

Roamed around Greenville and Raleigh again, sleeping in the streets.  Then finally went back to Engelhard, NC.

Got up with Don and he offered me his place as he was not going to be around…I stayed there for a short time and started to write.

Don Green's

big house on Elm Street WEstwood, CA

Got paranoid and left.   Lived in the barn for awhile, then got tired of the insanity and got my sister to take me to Cherry Hospital, was there for a short time and was transferred to the Durham, VA and then went to stay with a male friend on Elm Street in Carrboro, NC.  From there I got my own place where I have remained to the present.

No comments: