Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blue Scout Chronology

 

July 28, 1978 – Patricia Silliphant files for a change of name to Nury Alexander. She lists her birthplace as Pasadena and date as September 4, 1957. She states that her place of residence is 1376 ½ Midvale, Los Angeles, and that the reason for the change is: "At present I am preparing myself for a career in show business. I am cognizant of the fact that it is very important to have a name that would enhance my chances to succeed. I believe that the name I have chosen, Nury [the typed word "Nuri" is altered by hand to replace the "i" with a "y"] Alexander, has a fluidity to it which will help me in my chosen profession." She also claims that her father is deceased and that she has no known relatives (both of which claims were false at the time). L.A. Superior Court No. WEC 54721. Decree changing name filed on Sept. 11, 1978.]

Blue Scout Chronology

Image129

No comments: