Sunday, June 26, 2011

1985 I was living with Diane Beaulieu in Cary, NC…

On June 30, 1978 Mark and Patricia’s divorce was finalized and the next month Patricia changed her name to Nury Alexander (on the documents the typed word Nuri is altered by hand replacing the “i” with a “y”.) On October 3, 1985 Castaneda executed an 11-page will in Beverly Hills, California leaving 1/4 of his estate to "Nuri" Alexander.

Patricia Partin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is when I saw the film Flash Dance (Michael Nouri and Jennifer Beal) for the first time.  I met her at Hair By Nature’s Way in 1982.  It was during this time that I became paranoid and left after she took off for the weekend with her boyfriend. 

It was also during this time that Chuck disclosed his personal secret to me.   Shortly after that I went to the WATC for 7 days and began psychotherapy.

No comments: