Friday, June 24, 2011

I fully understand and have experienced what Castenada is talking about here…updated

…but only for a short period of time and I was out when I went into this state.  I have been able to do it in my sleep.

It is possible that this could be what happened to Partin…

During another dreaming visit, Castaneda is supposedly gliding through the tunnels when he comes to a halt "in a tunnel that seemed somehow larger than the others. My dreaming attention became riveted on the size and configuration of that tunnel, and it would have stayed glued there had I not been made to turn around. My dreaming attention focused then on a blob of energy a bit bigger than the shadow entities. It was blue, like the blue in the center of a candle’s flame." p.120. He recognizes that it is not a shadow entity but foreign, and becomes "absorbed in sensing it," ignoring the efforts of the scout that brought him to signal him to leave. "Suddenly, a considerable force made me spin around and put me squarely in front of the blue shape. As I gazed at it, it turned into the figure of a person: very small, slender, delicate, almost transparent." Id. He tries unsuccessfully to determine its gender, to ask the emissary about it, and then to talk to this entity. He senses a barrier between them that he can’t break, and then experiences a variety of reactions: "I even felt elation, because I knew that the scout had finally shown me another human being caught in that world. I only despaired at the possibility that we were not able to communicate perhaps because the stranger was one of the sorcerers of antiquity and belonged to a time different from mine." Id.

"The more intense my elation and curiosity, the heavier I became, until a moment in which I was so massive that I was back in my body, and back in the world." p. 121. He finds himself on the grass at UCLA in a line of people playing golf. "The person in front of me had solidified at the same rate. We stared at each other for a fleeting instant. It was a girl, perhaps six or seven years old. I thought I knew her. On seeing her, my elation and curiosity grew so out of proportion that they triggered a reversal. I lost mass so fast that in another instant I was again a blob of energy in the inorganic beings’ realm. The scout came back for me and hurriedly pulled me away." Id. Castaneda wakes up with a fright, and supposedly spends much of the next two days trying to determine what happened. "After a few days, a dark and mysterious certainty began to get hold of me, a certainty that grew by degrees until I had no doubt about its authenticity: I was sure that the blue blob of energy was a prisoner in the inorganic beings’ realm." Id.

Blue Scout Chronology Part II

No comments: