Monday, November 14, 2011

Having to read I Never Promised You a Rose Garden…

“We’ll never get that money out of her”.   I OWE YOU JEWS NOTHING.

Statement to the Government…

I was forced to read I Never Promised You a Rose Garden when I was in the 6th grade. I am not a Jew and have never practiced Judaism. I had no idea what that film was doing to me at the time. Now I know they were taking advantage of my mind, placing their guilt on me for what was done to my people during Biblical times, a holocaust, for which they are claiming they have been the victims of but in fact were the perpetrators of wiping out a group of people who were my ancestors. I did not understand why Ahmadinejhad claimed there was no holocaust, there wasn’t against the Jews it was against the Gibeonites but they act like it was so far back in history it doesn’t count. I think they are all liars.

No comments: