Monday, November 21, 2011

This man looks very much like my Uncle Jodie, though he is missing the heavy dark eyebrows prevalent in my family…update 3

(The way by josemaria escriva: st josemaria escriva quotes | st josemaria escriva path to holiness)

De Caprio looks like the younger Escriva…

We used to get these papers called The Way, that were supposedly from Jehovah’s Witnesses, they must have been posing as Jehovah’s Witnesses.  

I did not like the JW’s fatalistic outlook.  It frightened me so I stopped reading their Watchtower magazines.   My mother told them to stop coming to the house. 

Whenever the Jehovah’s Witnesses came around they were always in groups.  It was in Chesapeake that my father went blind and we had encountered them shortly before that with their magazines in the neighborhood.    One of them in particular looked like my cousin Zuma Gray Swindell, this name may belong to one of them as Zuma was trying to keep the children out of the enmeshment.   Now I don’t know Zuma’s real name if that is the case.   Zuma was not black she was very pale, Cro Magnon evolution as opposed to that like my Uncle Jodie who resembled the Neanderthal. 

My father was like a combination of the two.  None of his family were obese, nor my mother’s family were obese.    Mr. and Mrs, Will Gibbs ~ White or Hall, were obese and some of the cafeteria workers were obese.

No comments: