Saturday, November 19, 2011

Re: pg. 13…

Musical Hypnosis: Sound and Selfhood from Mesmerism to Brainwashing

Why should I waste my time loving to do something that is never going to benefit me in the real world? I no longer love the music I used to listen to. It has never loved me and has only caused me distress and unhappiness. It is truly destructive to the health of my brain and mind and I profit nothing by listening to it. I no longer have need of it in pursuit of my goals and desires. Maybe in the future I can resume listening to something more helpful and relaxing. For now I must avoid it as much as possible.

I no longer love Jesus. He has only served to turn me into a container for the ills of others for which I am unable to handle and he has never protected my life. Other, living breathing humans beings have helped me and have tried to help me, the idea of God and Jesus were nothing more than tricks for others to get what they want from those who believe in it. It is a form of mind control.

…this was suppose to be part of my mind programming but after reading this I don’t know where this might have come from.

No comments: