Monday, November 28, 2011

Incoming - Moscow…updated

…seeing some stuff this late morning, lots of action.  I woke up at around 8:00AM.   I thought I was talking to Lindsay, then I realized it might be my sister, then I was laying out some black clothes thought it was a funeral, then I realized it was my laundry.   Went back to sleep. Started seeing all kinds of stuff about 11:30 AM. 

Men tied to stair railings, some long haired building maintenance man hold up under the basement, looked like the basement of the London Asylum…Cruise’s name came up.  He was with some woman who was leading him through the building.  Maintenance man disappears.

I saw one of the Russian Painters a few days ago in my mind, and I saw him painting one of those pictures I found on the internet site.   Can’t think of the artist now…impressionist…

Incoming – “must give it to him”…

No comments: