Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lifting…

Kay's Commentary

…dissociating and projecting.   If you are lifted out of your present state by two people then it will collect all that they hear and see.   I have been discovering this over the past few years since learning about what was happening at the Estes and Willow Drive intersections.   I have been able to see what these people were seeing but only briefly.   The other day I was waiting for the bus after grocery shopping which is located in a curve.  When cars approach the curve it is easy for someone to get lifted if there are two people in the front seat of the car.   I have often seen my own self standing at the stop after these cars pass by me.   The other evening I was able to see the Staples sign around the corner and the bus stop going in the opposite direction while I was still standing at the bus stop.   I usually try to catch them at the lights at the intersection.  I even say the caution sign on the other side of Elliot.   If I focused enough I probably could tell someone the phone numbers they dial on their phones or other personal info.

No comments: