Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I purchased a green VW and VSW…

What's In Kay's Mind?: Adrian Stephen – I slept with Leslie Stephen ~ Julia Stephen ~ Julia Cox..

What was thought to be mental illness was nothing more than history.

Woolf was not possessed of Mary Jane Kelly, she was possessed of either Bond or Phillips and/or the investigators or even the persons who first discovered her body and the images they carried in their minds.  It may have been the burden of the Bloomsbury Group and their attempts at unraveling the events of that century in which the Ripper murders occurred.  My cousin Jo Ellen Gibbs Cuthrell, who it seems now was possessed of Virginia Woolf, died from breast cancer, I think, because of the images of Kelly’s body and the state of Woolf’s mind which I think included thoughts of attacking the breast, all of which I have experienced and some of which was acted out by my father and mother when I was 12 years old.   Mr. Bond really did live above us in Portsmouth, VA and seems now synchronistic and possibly the derivation of many of the events we experienced.

When too many things are piled on or too much is taken into the brain, it is difficult of discern what is going on.

No comments: