Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kitty was one of the main characters in the film Tipping The Velvet…

Police Seek ID of Body Found in Storage Unit - The Missourian: Emissourian

…which I have seen since prison and parts of which I had acted out in connection with an incarceration in the NCCIW prison in 1990-91.   I was picked up off my feet by the Sheriff and shoved into the back of the State vehicle and taken to prison.   During most of my incarceration I was screaming and yelling.   At my release I was given a bag of pills and bus ticket.  I got a car and was homeless for nearly 7 years.   During that seven years I rented four storage units where I put my property.  In the Wilmington, NC unit I put a huge metal desk, boxes of personal papers, things for an apartment, laundry detergent, a bicycle and rack (both stolen when my car was stolen in 1996) and then later moved in a love seat I purchased.  In the others were mostly boxes of books and clothes and other personal items.  

I suspect the writer who purchased the sofa was attempting to get the love seat for a lot cheaper  than what I paid and I got it on sale,  thinking I would end up dead somewhere before I could get it out, and it was purchased by a Wilmington resident as told to me by the sales person who sold me the love seat.  I made this purchase in 1995 and was arrested and sent to prison in November of 1996 for 4 months where I was subjected to the extremely loud noise from the cement factory less than 500 yards from the prison intake office and only a little farther from the dorms.  “She’ll be brain dead when I get through with her”.

Apparently this video is a ploy to avert any wrong doing by those involved.

No comments: