Saturday, November 12, 2011

I have asked for Klonopin which was prescribed to me in 1996…

What's In Kay's Mind?: You got the wrong person…updated

…that would alleviate much of this problem and was prescribed because I suffered a seizure after an automobile accident in Wilmington, NC, in which I thought the episode was brought on by carbon monoxide from driving in heavy traffic.  Now I’m not sure it wasn’t because of too much music and TV affecting my mind\body behavior.   Earlier this year I had a similar episode which had nothing to do with carbon monoxide but the seizure was much milder.  It was after an excessive dose of Leucine.   I had never taken this as a supplement before and did not know it was converted to glutamate.   Noise pollution is also an issue I feel has contributed to the problem.

I have been refused refills of Klonopin UNLESS I PAY ANOTHER $200.00 FOR A VISIT FOR A REFILL and given anti-psychotic that do not work no alleviate the symptoms, drugs they want to research.  I have no interest in nor have I agreed to be a research subject.   This is my brain not theirs not the States or the Federal Governments.  I know what works for me and what doesn’t and they wouldn’t give any other person something that was not helping them so why keep me from getting something that helps me?

BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFITTING FROM THE DRUGS THEY RESEARCH AND PUSH ONTO US AND THEY ARE SUPPORTING WRITERS WHO ARE PROFITTING FROM THE SMARTS AND CRAP IN OUR MINDS.

I AM REVOLTING ON THIS ABUSE OF MY BRAIN AND MIND.

No comments: