Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two days ago I went to the Harris Teeter…

…to cash in a lottery ticket and make a purchase for a friend.   My friend gave me cash for her purchase.   As the Manager at the store was doing the necessary paper detail on my ticket, he was going to ring up my purchase and take only the cash needed for the purchase.   I made him give me the cash for the ticket first telling him the purchase was for someone else and the ticket was mine.   He looked at me kind of funny, gave me the money for the ticket without any problem and then rang up the purchase separately. 

Once I arrived home after delivering my friend’s purchase, it occurred to me that it would have been basically the same if I had let him deduct the cash from the ticket and then used some of the cash for the purchase keeping the remaining cash, minus any owed my friend, for the ticket, but because my friend gave me a specific amount of money to cover her items I would only use her money for the purchase.   I have been doing that all my life.   This is one of the reasons I thought I was autistic and not because I have some genetic defect but rather because I was never breast fed which they have tried to keep split off from me with all of this advertising about autism and people posing as having autistic children, etc.

Autism is a lack of sufficient brain development, lack of proper attachment and lack of normal psychological development.

No comments: