Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Melatonin and dreaming…updated

…acts like a psychotropic. 

I have been drinking one cup of coffee in the AM.  I have been taking 3-6 mgs melatonin internally and 2-5 mgs under the tongue for the past several months and I am dreaming again.   In addition to this I took 2mg chlorpheniramine maleate plus some glycine earlier in the evening.    I have been sleeping better than ever.   I have also had to reduce the amount of protein I consume in the evenings.

I take the chlorpheniramine maleate because the amino acids I take also contain histidine which can keep one awake.   I don’t think it is necessary.

I have also taken this in conjunction with glutamine which does not seem to work as well.

I took three mgs earlier than usual and I was able see things going on in my mind.   I thought it was the Abilify but I stopped taking it months ago.

I have also been taking tryptophan, 500 mgs, daily in the AM.

Melatonin instead of GABA might have a powerful effect on the release of growth hormone.

No comments: