Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's In Kay's Mind?: I feel sure my Aunt and Uncle were viewing these…updated

Can’t locate the dream at this time, have to search through some papers, the wall was purple.  In the dream I was trying to talk to her but there were things that got in the way, the purple wall was there and she was painting a mural on it.   In a dream that followed I was moving or something and was putting some picture frames in the back of a car.  My brother was there and Susan’s daughter and we were watching the kids, they were eating ice cream.  Then I walked around the corner and was sitting up in the balcony atop a house looking down (a cameraman).  

I had run into her daughter at  Kmart one afternoon, we did not speak but it seemed she wanted to speak to me then we were separated by the shelves.

In 1999 while being trained for a job at UNC Hospitals I discovered I had developed a severe case of claustrophobia and acrophobia after getting into an elevator with glass walls at the parking deck, I thought it related to my birth experience. 

What's In Kay's Mind?: I feel sure my Aunt and Uncle were viewing these…updated

No comments: