Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: I have seen this and it had a hole in it, I thought…update 3

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: I have seen this and it had a hole in it, I thought it was a baseball bat…I drew it in my journal many years ago…

…13 October, 1990, I was in Cherry Hospital, drug overdose…dreaming about *&%, dreamt about two different kinds of bats, the second picture is one of them the other as I see it now was like a tootsie roll candy bar which I ate occasionally…

My mother had taken an overdose when I was about 10 years old – her grandmother (Elvira Jones) was likely mixed up with some mentally ill people as she was said to be mentally ill (Ernest Jones ~ Ernest Palmer Swindell, her mother’s second husband), my Uncle Richard Ray Weston inherited the baggage…

3722 bat with hole

No comments: