Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is the car I was talking about…never seen this picture nor these episodes before last night…

…he has been driving through Camelot to the mall spewing smoke from the back of his vehicle all the way.  I’m surprised he has been ticketed.  I have been bothered by this vehicle spewing this poison out all over the place while I am walking to the mall and back.  He seems to run into me frequently.

He is an Hispanic about 5 feet tall, dark hair, dark circles around the eyes, long nose, greyish brown complexion, wears flannel shirts frequently, goes to the mall and just sits at a table for several hours then leaves.  I don’t know if he is married to one of the house keepers or not but I have seen him with no one nor talking to anyone.  I have spoken to him in passing with just a nod.  No words have passed.  He is always alone in the car.   I stopped going to the mall several months ago.  Last night I passed him on his way from the mall again.   When I got to the mall there was a cloud of smoke lingering in the air and of course the fumes were horrendous and they are damaging.   I saw several people walking out as I passed to get to my destination.  He was with no one.

 http://cars.oodle.com/view/1985-buick-park-avenue-grey/2840796700-scottsville-ky/

scene from Rizzoli 1-2-9 scene from rizzoli 2-4-9

No comments: