Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You think I think we should all pick up the cross and march the streets?

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: I recognize this, never read it, reads similar to what I wrote recently…update 4

This is what people believe about being like Jesus.  He represented a concern for the well being of others, even the poorest.  A society with the darkness of Blade Runner is what I see for the future of some people, with the enemy shutting out the light-gouging out the eyes of mankind.  I experience it weekly, someone trying to alter my thinking, corrupting my mind to see things, their way, “she’s dangerous to us”, these kinds of statements used in hopes of causing me to succumb to their will, fitting me into their way of thinking about me and how they think things are.   What they think is coming from their brains not mine.  What they see is coming from their minds not mine.  We shutter to think of our society as having anything which exists like it but it is out there and at work on our lives daily.  Misery does love company and Satan wants to drag you into the depths of hell for his namesake, not your own.  He wants to cast his anger and frustration and resentment onto the innocent thinking he is redeeming himself in the process.  He only brings more sin into his house.

Sin was cast into the world, people failed to heed the commandments.  Some of us live in sin because we are victims of the sins of others, some of us simply don’t care about morality, sin, evil or society’s moral compass.  They are the ones who expect us to be objective for their purposes, for their profit.  If they are allowed to rule our lives we have no hope for our future, our society will fall into depravity, just as personal lives have already fallen into depravity. 

No comments: