Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I had some bizarre visions this AM…update

Whately came up in my dreams this AM.  I heard his name and something about reaching a peak or something to that effect. 

I saw a dog ramming his head into a wall, looked like a mobile home, likely because my neighbor with the St. Bernard moved into one in the country.   The dog had mange (a word in my crossword puzzle book recently) and was drooling all over the place, something a St. Bernard is known to do.   There is an employee at Radio Shack named Kojo whose name makes me think of the Stephen King film, Kujo or Cujo, the film about the rabid dog, I have seen likely because it was projected onto me as I have no propensity for horror films.   Kojo does not watch TV.   It also reminded me of Jaws when they showed the shark ramming the boat and the cage, an interesting symbolism since Dreyfus was in the cage. 

He does look a bit like Whately and Thatcher looked like him as well.

Updated:  I also saw someone driving a spike into someone’s hand amongst a mishmash of things.   I don’t know who might have seen this film.

No comments: