Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why do we have dykes, butches, lesbians – The Second Coming of Suzanne…

…why are women basically being forced to lop off their breasts, get penises and grow beards?

From Robert Johnson’s We, Understanding the Psychology of Romantic Love.

We note to women

Because that “consciousness” goes against all that Corporate America deems, our way of life when it is their way of life.   You either believe “resistance is futile” and you become one of them or you put up with, “I want you to kill this bitch, she is against our way of life”, denial of the soul and it’s wisdom, internalized by the developing female, “if I don’t play the game I will be left out, die, be killed, like my mother”, but I can’t be like my mother so I have to adapt a different way, oh, I’ll cut off my breasts and get a penis attached, get me a woman and become a part of the game…this kind of thinking does not just cause the female to often choose to become a man but it forces some men to become masochistic, more feminine in an attempt to save themselves spiritually.   This consciousness is shuttled off from one person to another, so that one can feel at ease, live amongst one’s peers, or even live with one’s self.

Why do so few people achieve mental health, a natural part of development, even when they attend mental health?  It is the job of mental health as a State and/or Corporate funded institution, to prevent you from this awareness, directing most of your difficulties to your parents or yourself, drugs and alcohol, rarely the true sources.

Then they have the unmitigated gall to stand before the American Public and deny these people they have forced into these lifestyles the legal right to marry and have children.   You cannot have it both ways and for that matter you truly cannot continue to abuse the lives of innocent people to suit “your way of life”, they are protected by the constitution, although psychological enslavement has not been specifically addressed in the 13th Amendment.

I helped start a Gay Alcoholic’s Anonymous group in the early 80’s.  I have commingled with men who were corporate executives, struggling with their identities, or rather, struggling with projections and or projective identification.  I was not as knowledgeable then as I am now, nor was I as conscious then as I am know about the sources of my own problems.  The struggles we were all going through encouraged me to learn more about psychology and why we were all having this struggle.  My quest for answers has been met with trepidation and disappointment.   I will never see the world as I once did nor do I desire to retreat to the safety of my past ignorance.

I dare to think of what would have happened to that little town in New York had it not been for Lois Gibbs, her conscientiousness and her drive to get the Love Canal cleaned up.

No comments: