Thursday, February 2, 2012

I recognized some of the images about Hitler’s Bunker as being similar to the arrangement in my apt in Wash., NC…

Inside Lascaux: A LIFE Magazine Photographer's Amazing Story, 1947 - LIFE

…Washington DC? 

Likely acted out something someone was thinking about it…

These images are from Life Magazine…

image

I made a desk and coffee table in 1977 which closely resembles the item marked in red.   Someone surely must have thought the image was a desk at first.  All the elements seem to be there but discombobulated.   Or maybe the image in the photo is a discombobulation of a desk and table…I was residing at Glendale Court Apartments in Greenville, NC when I did this…I also received a copy of The Broken Wing from Richard during this time. 

Hitler's Bunker the Ditch desk and coffee table 1977

Three Arches…I am sure this is what someone was seeing – A Life Magazine version of these images in some of my photos…

No comments: