Saturday, December 3, 2011

Re: killing first borns…

I came to understand the desire to kill firstborns in biblical times. Was it bordering on psychic murder?

Kay's Film Analysis

It seems from what I said that Herod did not realize his own projections but were they his?  Were they just rumors in order to get rid of the people?   Was there an illegitimate heir?  They were likely those of the King of Ai as he was called a prophet, who Herod set out to kill.  If they were Herod’s he failed to recognize them and set out to destroy that part of himself, killing innocent people in the process.   King’s are like prophets. 

In the case of Nebuchadnezzar, he mistrusted Daniel to render an accurate interpretation of his dream.  Daniel apparently had his own agenda going and they were led into war.   I think the dream was about Neb’s fear of ending up like his father, represented in the destruction of the Colossus.   Fear of losing his head, hands and legs…

I drew a sketch in 1990 of  a woman with no hand, no head and no legs below the knee.   I was in the psychiatric hospital when I did the drawing.   

No comments: