Sunday, December 18, 2011

I did smoke a pipe in 1984…update 3

She preferred the smoke of a pipe, which was soon to grant her the name "Clay Pipe" Alice by her friends and acquaintances. Her left thumb was also injured in what was no doubt some sort of industrial accident.

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Alice Mackenzie

…This is around the time I went to see the psychiatrist [McKenzie might have been to the Salvation Army Shelter where she got off the drink].  I was having panic attacks and suffered from extreme paranoia and was agoraphobic at the time I was smoking the pipe, living on Cabarrus Street, renting a room with two other women, who were gay.

I have seen her as Alice…she was not buxom, pear shaped, facial features look more like those evolved from a chimpanzee, buck teeth, thick lips, loud but very friendly…

No comments: