Friday, December 9, 2011

Butterfield 8…update 4

My birth certificate was mixed up with someone’s father who was a demolitions expert, my father was not in demolition, he was in the Coast Guard on an LST, his brother was in the Navy.  My cousin was a Medic and the other a Marine, not demolition.

I did see this film after the 2007 event, some of it.

Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, NY – never been there, only New York City for a few hours.

WWII Vets Vernon Mead, Skip Warren, my father, my grandfathers…

Vietnam Vets, Sam Secrest, my cousins and lots of other people I know and I was in the Army at the end of Vietnam…

My psychiatrist at the Durham, VA, Dr. Butterfield

Cooper Crouse-Hinds MTL

Great Marlings, Butterfield
Luton UK LU2 8DL
+44 (0)1582 723633
FAX: +44 (0)1582 422283
enquiry@mtl-inst.com

Contact Us

No comments: