Friday, September 23, 2011

This is how and why I was able to locate the tree post in Washington State I think…

Troop F returned to the United States in August 1902. Davis was then stationed at Fort Washakie, Wyoming, where he also served for several months with Troop M. In September 1905, he was assigned to Wilberforce University in Ohio as Professor of Military Science and Tactics, a post that he filled for four years.

Benjamin O. Davis, Sr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 dead tree

I did the sketch below in 1998 and the photo was taken around 2000.  

dead tree img camelot snow...

The image below was located on the bike path in Chapel Hill, NC, it has been cropped from the original.  I took the image because it seem unique, out of place and just rather interesting to me.

decaying tree

No comments: