Friday, September 30, 2011

9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg to what’s been happening in this country for the last 200 years…update 3

…taking our lives, taking our gold and taking our jobs and leaving the country.

The Civil War was just an example of what they would do in the future.  Nostradamus.  Today they’ve found a way to deceive us with that little motion picture box.  “Believe half of what you hear and none of what you see”.  The misuse of you and I projected, how that works; some well dressed business man says, “you can be a millionaire in the next year”.   I hear this and then I start thinking and saying “you can be a millionaire within the next year”.   Guess what happens, the man in that nice business suit becomes a millionaire in the next year.   Kay Gibbs deconstructing the deceits.   I wouldn’t have known had it not happened to me and had I not turned my attention to what these things were doing to my mind, that is including tapes I have listened to which are the worst.

File:Horace Mann - Daguerreotype by Southworth & Hawes, c1850.jpg

No comments: