Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Langobards ~ long beards…update 3

Sam Wood and Cher picture when she was marrying Greg …

I don’t know it for sure.  I read that Langobard stood for “long beard”, so when I discovered this business about the brain creating the body, I figured at lest these two had been subjected to looking at someone with a long beard, although I didn’t stop to think that it could be someone of a later period, although Cher’s people are Native American and it was thought some of Langobard people were here before Columbus…

Since discovering Adam’s Lyell Fork and Durer’s Pond, it seemed more likely than I thought although I have found no information to date the occurrence of what appeared to be a volcanic eruption that caused Lyell Fork to look like it was recovering from it’s appearance in the Durer Pond painting.

I think a sketch I did is of Sam Wood or one like him in this photo, although a different view, the ears in particular.   He does not look like the Mr. Wood my father befriended in my youth.  He was a short fat man with a head shaped like a pumpkin and smoked a cigar.  

cher 2

No comments: