Thursday, February 16, 2012

This brought me to another precipice…

What's In Kay's Mind - Connecting The Dots: The one thing I found confusing about What The Bleep Do We Know…

…if we were all made of a bunch of molecules just bouncing around, then if we entered outer space and no gravity, then we would surely fall apart, just dissipate into all those tiny little atoms and float off.   This of course is not the case and since the Mars Rover doesn’t have a soul to keep it together I’d say it is pretty clear atoms and molecules are not bouncing around, they are quite bound to each other like the many chemicals in our bodies such as dopamine which has enabled me to learn from the information I have processed.

It has been several years since I saw this film and this issue has been gnawing at me for sometime. 

No comments: