Thursday, July 21, 2011

Deceit, murder, gross manipulation of human lives…

Thursday, July 21, 2011

'”we already paid you for your stem cells Ms. Gibbs”. This is not about a film - update 5

…this is about real life and what has happened to someone, or dozens of women.

Wrong.  You manipulated me out of them, knowing full well I was not aware of what you were doing and you discovered this long before I went to prison where I was drugged up, knowing full well I would get out and get into trouble.   All your years of data collecting, collecting blood samples, plasma donations, it all started to pay-off didn’t it?   You didn’t bank on me getting wise to your asses.  Then there was this rush to smarten me up so it would look like I defrauded the government out of disability so I would have to sacrifice them.

I recall the UNC video that was put out about stem cells being implanted into a Great Dane, of course this was just a throw off so as to keep people from realizing who the recipient really was, it was a message to those who knew. That is a matter of public knowledge. Again all your data collecting paid off because you discovered most television viewers were all suffering from some mental impairment of reality, that most suffered from some level of DE-REALIZATION and most of the population viewed some amount of television.   That’s why you tried to steer me away from Chomsky’s writings.  Didn’t work.

All of these attacks on me were to hopefully keep me from putting things together, but I got suspicious after Skinner took me to Wilmington.  Films, acting, covering up, no police investigation, his having a girlfriend who was a biologist, me ending up in Chapel Hill, then getting me back in Wilmington.  Trying to get my digital signature, stealing my personal records.  Wrecking my car hoping it would land in the intersection, especially since I had seen the film Intersection during one of my nights in a motel while I was homeless.  It all starts to add up.   Now I see that’s why you had me watch all those sexed up films trying to make me look like a prostitute..

Keeping me here, “think of the money”, has been serving a threefold purpose, writers getting books, film makers getting films, trying to starve me to death so I can’t do anything or over stimulate my brain so I can remember and I end up dead and no one hopefully would be the wiser.  I’ve heard all your little comments and implants and I have them recorded each and everyone of them.

HOW LONG HAS STEM CELL RESEARCH BEEN GOING ON?  I am privileged to know more than a handful of women who have had abortions.   The film Choices picked a woman to promote the behavior.

I have no cancer nor heart disease though I have been hearing the conversation frequently.   Didn’t even offer the cells to my dying cousin in Engelhard who passed from breast cancer.  Liars, you are all a fat bunch of liars.  Kay F. Gibbs has made no deals with these people about anything.

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: '”we already paid you for your stem cells Ms. Gibbs”. This is not about a film - update 5

No comments: