Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: Partin (Blakes?) - In 1995, I stopped by the NCSU track…

…got out of my car and ran up and down the stone steps several times for exercise.    In 1990 I had actually run around the track at ECU, this was just before drawing what I see now as a pyroclastic cloud.  I have never been one to keep up with volcanoes, but since that time I learned that Mt. St. Helen erupted in the 80’s.  After that we had a harsh winter in our State which I photographed but someone stole my pictures, 200 photos probably.

This could be psychic memories of Vesuvius or that was my first thoughts and it could be someone who was connected to the people who lost their lives, via trade relations.

Update:   The island of Sardinia or Corsica (I ate a lot of sardines) came up several times during that time.  I think this was also the demise of the Egyptians.   The fishing and traveling habits of my relatives seems to fit this history as well, once traveling to South America that could easily relate to traveling to Sicily.  I feel sure the two girls I photographed are related.

No comments: