Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Woman in Green also likely gave rise to many cases of drug abuse…update 3

Neurolinguistic Programming: Neuro-Linguistic Programming, A case of helping or hurting – See update below before images…

…people injecting themselves with cocaine and heroin or both.  In the film TWIG gives Holmes a sedative to make him more susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.   Holmes then takes a pill himself to counter the effects of her drug.   This is clearly what drug abusers are or have been acting out.  I was with a Desert Storm Veteran in 1994 who was doing this and I witnessed it for myself.  He had been to the hospital waiting for his service connected disability check he had sent to the hospital.   As soon as he got it he took off, bought the drugs and then returned with the drugs.   The VA had put me up in a hotel room across from the hospital.  I ran into him and he needed a place so I offered to let him stay until he got his money.  I was looking at the TV a little that night.   He left after a few hours came back and the went to get his check.  It is obvious his mother or girlfriend had been likely watching this film which caused his same acting out problem as mine.  I witnessed him injecting heroin in one arm and cocaine in the other.

This is how some films contaminate and infect both parts of the personality with these kinds of ideas.   In Girl Interrupted in a very dramatic scene, Lisa is about to kill herself with a needle and is interrupted by Georgina who tells her not to hurt herself with the needle she then drops to the floor.   I have seen no similar films with a male subject though I suspect they are out there.

I was in jail in Pitt County, NC with many women who were addicted to crack, cocaine and heroin.

No comments: