Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thoreau MacDonald – this might be the connection to the tree stump I found on 44292 St. Road Washington State… update 3

Thoreau MacDonald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This might be the connection to the tree stump I found on State Road 44292, Washington State…and Helen’s (Helen Tucker Spear from Edenton, NC) woman with a tree coming out of her head…Kay’s father was also color blind…before he lost his site.

She probably thought it was an Indian but I had worn a red bandana in the 70’s, which is in a photo of Alex and I on the Chesapeake Bay fishing… some of it probably from watching the Lone Ranger, and Daniel Boone.

This would be how I saw the pyroclastic cloud in 1990 while in psychology class…I visited McDonalds frequently when shopping at Walmart, I guess they took it back.

I drew the dead tree in 1998 or early 1999 while staying with a friend.  The decaying tree was on the bike path here in Chapel Hill.

kay bandanas   dead tree img         decaying tree dead tree

No comments: