Monday, October 24, 2011

This reminds me of the time I was living in Cary with D.Beaulieu…

one surrealist a day, Monday Dalí: The Weaning of Furniture-Nutrition,...

…she had taken off for the weekend and I was there alone.   She had a cabinet just like the one in this pic, where she stored a gallon of vodka (guy I met at London Inn?).   After coming home from work, I was about to get dinner and was stricken with an intense paranoia.   I had planned a quiet weekend.  I lit a candle and went into the bedroom, then came out and noticed the candle had gone out.   While standing in front of the cabinet, the door fell open.  It was like the devil taunting me.   I was so frightened I wouldn’t even take a shower.   I grabbed my car keys and left.   Went to CW’s, spent the night.   

No comments: