Friday, October 21, 2011

Speaking of hostile take overs…

During the Bolshevik Revolution, who was really attacking who and for what real reasons, enmeshments being what they are?  In thinking on my own enmeshments and their affect on me and my family it has given me reason to question what really happened during that revolution.

I was rather shocked when Annie Lebovitz was chosen to photograph the Queen rather than the Westons or even an Adams, both, who have spent more than a century cleaning; cultivating the camera and devices for its operation and  developing photographic techniques,  and who are descendants of Victoria Von Baden.

Axle Munthe her physician also Freud’s other half which means he, Munthe had relations with Von Baden, the cause of the discord between Von Baden and Gustav V, although I think Munthe had something to do with her premature death.

No comments: