Saturday, October 22, 2011

I was sent to Mental Health in 1972 managed by a Faye Rogers…updated

I think this is where I first encountered HM though I was not aware of it and I got stuck cleaning up her dirty laundry, such as the wrist cutting thing in college.  The pill popping I know came from my mother which has since been documented as the history of some Doctor.  I am suspicious of these associations made by the wiki which is where that info was acquired, as I have found so many discrepancies.   It seems likely though someone was in so much pain they took an overdose as a cure not as a gesture of self inflicted death.   I am not clear about the suicidal causes yet.

Acting out is the result of a state of unconsciousness and an inability to control that of which one is possessed.   Knowledge is power.

No comments: