Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is the person…updated 5

Cai Lun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

update - I was going to use the name as a pseudonym.   I did not take a paper making class.  I saw Romeo and Juliet when I was a freshman in college along with two other classmates.   One of them went into the fabric making business.   I was also going to start my own card company and use the name Bar-Kay for part of my roommates first name and my first name.  Bar ~ Arab, Kay ~ Cai? 

Barbara ~ arab, rab ~ rob…

I was spelling my name that way Cai ~ Kay, he is the eunuch, I thought the eunuch was Greek…One of the ECU professors had it…I did not get a chance to get into it to find out any formulas.  I had a roommate who worked for Weyerhauser in PItt County, they may possess some knowledge.

E How has a process for making hemp paper at home, must be it.  I expect someone at ECU figured it out.

A rolling pin with blades or tightly aligned spikes…I think the hemp was ground into a powder…chopped with an herb knife maybe, then ground with a mortar and pestle into a powder…then rolled out…

I did have a Jade ring and have been attracted to the stone…

Sophia Vinogradov – saw this last night…

No comments: